- Our motto is Education, Health & Character.
- Democratizing higher education by taking it to the doorsteps of learners.
- Providing assess to high quality to all those who seek it irrespective of age, region or formal qualifications.
- Offering need based academic programmers by giving professional and vocational orientation to the course.
- To promoting and developing distance education in India & Abroad.
- To individualised study: – flexibility in terms of place and duration of study.
- To give cost effective and self employment education programm.
- Student support through the services network.
The final examination in theory and practical are held at the end of the session in March/ april and in supplementry exams in sep/ oct. A candidate has declared successful on scoring minimum of 33% marks in each paper.
Every successful declared student will be awarded D.M.C. / Certificate by the Board Of Secondary Education Haryana Bhiwani in each education programme.
AGE & SEX
There will be no restriction of age, caste, sex, region,country under open and distance education system of the board.
The medium of each education programme will be according to their Regional Language/ State Language/ Country Language. But Question Paper Will be published only in English / Hindi, student can give answer in english/ hindi or his/ her state language. But it should be mentioned earlier in the examination form.